Areas of Expertise:
A security system, in its most basic definition, is a structure of components to detect intrusion into a home or business. Security systems are used in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings to monitor and prevent theft or property damage. It is the cornerstone in defending any property against intruders, from indoor to outdoor surveillance. Some security systems operate with the single purpose of intruder protection. Other more sophisticated systems provide a combination of security methods, including fire detection, security monitoring, security guards, and CCTV surveillance. How a security system works in the event of a break-in will depend on the type of system installed, and the monitoring service purchased. Many security companies offer very affordable DIY systems, while others provide a more robust option as a professional security system. Professionally monitored security systems are a more reliable way to keep a home or business protected. It is considered normal in today’s technology that security companies enhance their systems with an array of smart automation products and third-party integrations. Products like indoor and outdoor cameras, smart locks, lights, thermostats, and more, are usually part of a more robust security system. However, due to the new product offering by security companies, the cost of these systems is now more accessible to the average customer.
Home Theater Systems:
Home Theater systems are home entertainment audiovisual systems designed to recreate a movie theater experience at home. It uses a mixture of electronic components, such as video and audio equipment. Typically, a home theater system consists of a large screen television or video projector with high resolution, surround speakers, a powerful amplifier, and a low-frequency subwoofer. A home theater is designed to experience effects from movie soundtracks throughout its surround sound, setting it apart from an ordinary television setup. Home theaters can be assembled by obtaining individual components or by purchasing a preset Home Theater System that has wired or wireless options. A professional installation is recommended with hardwired systems because of all the intricate wiring and calibration. An expert technician is crucial for wired installations since they have the know-how on setting up all the cables and configuring the equipment. The technicians will provide the Home Theater System up and running at optimal performance, and could even adapt it to be operated through a smartphone or tablet.
Atlanta Automation and Security
171 Luke Carver Dr
Jasper, Georgia, 30143
We chose them bc we had a good prior business relationship with them (10+ years). We had homes in N. GA & moved to a suburb of Atlanta. We chose Co. for home, business, & rental property bc of the prior business relationship before we moved.
Bottom Line: If you want your property protected... choose another company. Why:
1) Company NOT responsive..
2) No phone number on the website... you must submit request via the website.
3) IF you send a message thru the website... I have sent multiple messages & have NEVER gotten a RESPONSE!
4) Co. either does not apply payments correctly AND/OR on a timely basis. My payments were set up to autopay quarterly thru my bank to be delivered 5 days before due date. The owner recently sent a Past Due Bill Stmt (via email) inferring that the bill had not been paid for over 6+ months. We proved documentation the fees had been paid timely. NO RESPONSE.
5) The rental property system WAS NEVER CONNECTED to the main security Co. for monitoring. The alarm was set off multiple times. I NEVER ONCE GOT A CALL TO ACKNOWLEDGE ANY OF THE ALARMS.
6) Additionally, we sold our home & referred the new owner to Co. I sent a message thru the website to advise that we were moving. I gave the new homeowner all info. She followed up & NEVER received a response.
I received a forwarded past due stmt in mail 6+ months later after I stopped paying on previous home. Both she and I had advised of the change.
July 08, 2022